Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
- Open day at McCullys Gap property a success
By Betina Hughes Hunter Valley News LYN Richards is passionate about agriculture. From stud...
- Wallawong in demand with record commercial heifer prices
Spirited bidding by 95% return clients showed outstanding confidence in Wallawong Murray Greys’ breeding program...
- $2380 record claimed for cows and calves
BY SIMONE SMITH Extract courtesy The Weekly Times THERE were almost more people than cattle...