Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
- Online Enquiry/Database Access Disruption
Please note you may experience disrupted service while using the Member Login and Online Enquiry/Database...
- 2017 Canberra Show Entries Open
Please find a link to the online entry form below http://www.ozentries.com.au/cattle/events.php
- 2017 RNA Paddock to Palate
2017 Royal Queensland Show (Ekka) RNA Paddock to Palate Competition presented by Mort & Co...