Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
- Lindsay Murray Greys, solid for quality offering.
In what was a great endorsement for market focused quality Murray Greys, the Lindsay Murray...
- TechTalk April 2016: Improving Beef Cattle Fertility with Genetics
Click to download – TechTalk April 2016: Improving Beef Cattle Fertility with Genetics
- Wallawong and Schouten Grand Champion at Wingham
Wallawong Murray Greys have confirmed their reputation for producing elite carcases scoring another big win...