Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
- SBTS Winter Update
Please click to view – https://issuu.com/sbtstbts/docs/sbts_tbts_winter_news_update_2016_h
- Hat-trick achieved by Murray Grey steers at 2016 Royal Shows
A hat-trick has been achieved by Murray Grey cattle in steer competitions at 3 Royal...
- Leading Australian beef producer looks to expand use of Murray Grey
Lea Coghlan Courtesy QLD Country Life ONE of Australia’s most successful beef producers is looking...