Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
- Carcase quality ensures strong future for Greys
By Kim Woods Outcross Media The ability of Murray Greys to impart a consistently good...
- FarmFest bull classes as competitive as ever
By Lucy Ziesemer Bulls took centre stage on day two of CRT FarmFest 2016 with...
- China demands Murray Grey breeding heifers
Murray Greys have continued their strong history of live export with a recent shipment of...