Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
- Students take tour of studs
Courtesy Shepparton News Thirty-three Japanese agricultural students visited Dajory Murray Greys at Concorde Park, Congupna...
- Monterey bulls sell to $18,750 high
By Bob Garnant Courtesy The West Australian Monterey Murray Greys bulls sold to a top...
- Southend Murray Grey hits $17,500 record
BY TONY HUGHES-OWEN COURTESY FARM WEEKLY It was an outstanding result for Southend Murray Grey...