SMARTBEEF 2017 Deadline ExtendedSeptember 29, 2017
The deadline to register for SMARTBEEF 2017 has been extended to 5pm, Friday 13th October. However, places are limited, and are filling up, so make sure you register quickly.
Don’t miss your chance to hear from a fantastic line up of speakers including:
- Don Mackay, Red Meat Advisory Council – Australia’s shift from being a commodity trader to one built on brands to meet the needs of the global consumer.
- John Langbridge, Teys Australia – Carcase value discovery and the role that DEXA plays.
- David Hill, Cattle Council of Australia – A comparison of feedback systems currently used in the industry, how they are put into practice and what will be available in the future.
- Steve Blake, GrainCorp Liquid Feeds – Balancing the nutrient requirements of livestock with pasture quality – benefits of an integrated supply chain.
- Rob Banks, Animal Genetics and Breeding Unit, UNE – Designing the perfect feeder steer with genetics.