Murray Grey Cattle Australia
Check out these results!!
Mated heifers reach $4500 twice at Nutrien Livestock Premium Mated Beef Female Sale at Boyanup.
The Murray Grey breed blitzed its 2021 average result by $1315 when averaging $3937 and topping at $4500 twice!! See below a picture of one of the pens on offer!
Click on the picture to find this years Woodbourn Sales Catalogue!
For an additional Woodbourn Video – https://youtu.be/7Nr5tWlh450
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
Sold on November 16 at the Inverell Regional Livestock Exchange. 11 Murray Grey cross steers (Top of the Range bloodlines) averaged 277.27 kg at 670 cents/kg for an average of $ 1857.73 a head
- The Land Northern and Southern Beef Week 2022
The Lands Beef Week is back for 2022 and entries are now open! The cost...
- Murray Greys Prove an Ideal Breed – Farm Weekly
by Jessica Whyte You’ve got to check out this article which featured in Farm Weekly...
- Mated heifers reach $4500 twice
The Murray Grey breed blitzed its 2021 average result by $1315 when averaging $3937 and...