Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
- Trust the science and know your market, says Queensland’s top MSA supplier
By Shan Goodwin Courtesy Queensland Country Life KNOW the market well, trust the science and...
- Steer sale for Black Dog
BY JODIE RINTOUL Courtesy Farm Weekly WAROONA cattle producers George and Daisey Brown, will help...
- Pyengana Premium Meats junior partner an industry champion finalist
Courtesy Tasmanian Country A JUNIOR partner in a beef and prime-lamb family enterprise in the...