Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
- Passing of Kevin Vayro
Murray Grey breeders in Queensland lost one of their stalwarts with the passing on 5...
- Perth Royal Show Carcase Comp
Entry Breed Live Wt Sex HWT Place EMA Dress % Total Pts 671HW LIMO/MG 508...
- Premier Murray Grey Sale
Premier Murray Grey Sale, held at Wodonga exhibition centre on 25th October 2017, a multi-vendor...