Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
- Expressions of interest sought for new grainfed beef trial
By Catherine Miller Courtesy Stock Journal Southern beef producers will be able to put their...
- AAABG Breeders Program
On the 40th anniversary of the Association for the Advancement of Animal Breeding and Genetics...
- 2019-2020 Murray Grey Annual
Bookings for advertisements are now being taken for the 2019-2020 Murray Grey Annual. Please click...