Murray Grey Cattle Australia
CHECK OUT THESE RESULTS!!
Top Of The Range Murray Grey Sale
Nationwide support for a quality lineup of cattle saw the 2022 Top Of The Range Murray Grey sale reach new heights for all categories of stock. A large crowd appreciated the physical presentation of all lots, telephone lines were running hot for those with dodgy internet and strong online support through AuctionsPlus kept the fabulous Colin Say and Co team on their toes.
23/27 Bulls offered.
3/3 Cow & Calf Units 18/18 Heifers
Top $13,000 Top $7,000
Av $7,666 Av $4,097
These good looking Murray Grey steers were sold by Charles Stewart & Co on 11/7/22 for a top in the trade steer section of 528c/kg, averaging $2473ph for GC Livestock
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
- The Land Northern and Southern Beef Week 2022
The Lands Beef Week is back for 2022 and entries are now open! The cost...
- Murray Greys Prove an Ideal Breed – Farm Weekly
by Jessica Whyte You’ve got to check out this article which featured in Farm Weekly...
- Mated heifers reach $4500 twice
The Murray Grey breed blitzed its 2021 average result by $1315 when averaging $3937 and...