Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
- Quality Southend Murray Greys on offer
Courtesy Farm Weekly IF you are looking for soft-coated, silver Murray Greys with plenty meat...
- Dajory celebrates 20 years
Courtesy Shepparton News Grahamvale stud Dajory Murray Greys will be involved in Beef Week for...
- South Australia – 2018 Beef Week
Fancy checking out some Murray Grey cattle near you? Look no further than the 2018...