Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
Please be aware that due to the Covid-19 government restrictions office hours currently vary. Please contact the office via email where possible email@example.com. We appreciate your patience during this difficult time.
- Vale – Lewis Smit
Life Member, Lewis Smit of Kojonup WA passed away peacefully on Friday 23rd April 2021...
- Achmea 54th National Show & Sale Catalogue
Saturday 24th April, 2021 Show Streamed by StudStockSales Females 22nd April 6pm AEDT Bulls 23rd...
- Vale – Pete Severin
It’s with great sadness we share the news of the passing of Mr Pete Severin...