Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
- Mungatta tops Midlands Cattle Breeders’ Association sale at $11,500
By Jodie Rintoul & Kane Chatfield Courtesy Farm Weekly PRICES topped at $11,500 for a...
- BEEF PRODUCERS WORKSHOP CRESSY TASMANIA
Thursday 28th Feb 2019 at Woodbourn, 390 Saundridge Rd, Cressy A very successful field day...
- Team Betts thrive in grey areas
By Kimberley Price Courtesy Capaspe News SAMANTHA and Ella Betts, Floodway Pass Murray Greys, Milloo,...