Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
Please be aware that due to the Covid-19 government restrictions office hours currently vary. Please contact the office via email where possible email@example.com. We appreciate your patience during this difficult time.
- Southend 25th Annual Murray Grey Sale & Catalogue
25th Annual Southend Murray Grey Sale. Tuesday 9 February 2021 On Property, 264 Ranford Road,...
- Murray Grey cattle perform very well at Tasmanian event.
With the cancellation of most Agricultural shows in Tasmania this year, Sheffield School bucked the...
- New $3800 record for 30th heifer sale
https://www.farmweekly.com.au/story/7058168/new-3800-record-for-30th-heifer-sale/?cs=5158 8 Murray Grey-Friesian heifers offered by the Roberts family, KS & EN Roberts &...