Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
- 42 Heifers on offer at Warrnambool
42 Murray Grey Heifers to be offered at South West Victorian Livestock Exchange Warrnambool store...
- New Zealand Youth Exchange
Emma Owen is the 2019 New Zealand Murray Grey Youth Exchange Recipient I first got...
- Greys pay for Wenske
BY PAULA THOMPSON COURTESY STOCK JOURNAL WORKING with cattle has been a lifelong passion for...