Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
- Paradise Beef excels in carcase comp
By Trinity Edwards Courtesy Farm Weekly A MURRAY Grey cross carcase exhibited by the Dimasi...
- Harvey Beef Paddock to Plate – Entries Open
2020 Rules and Regulations Gate to Plate Challenge ENTRY FORM 2020 Gate 2 Plate Challenge
- Expressions of interest sought for new grainfed beef trial
By Catherine Miller Courtesy Stock Journal Southern beef producers will be able to put their...