Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
- Applications Open for 2017 NAB Agribusiness Rising Beef Industry Champion Initiative
The call is out for young beef producers across the country to apply for the...
- Delving into genetic spreads
By Lucy Ziesemer Courtesy North QLD Register Annika Whale Annika Whale began Double A Cattle...
- ARCBA Young Breeders Workshop
Courtesy QLD Country Life ALMOST 50 young seedstock producers from across Australia have gathered in Brisbane...