Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
Sold on November 16 at the Inverell Regional Livestock Exchange. 11 Murray Grey cross steers (Top of the Range bloodlines) averaged 277.27 kg at 670 cents/kg for an average of $ 1857.73 a head
- Mated heifers reach $4500 twice
The Murray Grey breed blitzed its 2021 average result by $1315 when averaging $3937 and...
- Ayr Park 2021 Sale Results
BULLS Lot 1. $6,500 & Lot 9. $5,000 to Max & Sue Hazelton Albion Park...
- Big Wraps for Murray Greys
MURRAY Grey cattle are the perfect fit for Roy and Elizabeth Christmass’ commercial beef operation...