Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
- Carnevore Meats: Adelaide Hills farmers Wayne and Karen Hegarty raise the steaks
BY SARAH HUDSON Courtesy The Weekly Times WAYNE and Karen Hegarty have come a long...
- Show family urges support for Regina Batten in cancer battle
By Faye Wheeler Courtesy Daily Liberal Regina Batten has been missed in the cattle-showing world...
- Results – 2017 Perth Royal Show
Class 125 – Female, over 9 & not over 15mths. First 156 DA, AE...