Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
Please be aware that due to the Covid-19 government restrictions office hours currently vary. Please contact the office via email where possible firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your patience during this difficult time.
- Vale – Pete Severin
It’s with great sadness we share the news of the passing of Mr Pete Severin...
- Vale – Mrs Betty Collis
It’s with great sadness we share the news of the passing of Mrs Betty Collis...
- Woodbourn 2021 Murray Grey Sale
Monday 3rd May at 12 noon on property & AuctionsPlus sale.