Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
- Office closed Monday 10th June
Dear Members, Please note the MGBCS office will be closed Monday 10th June for the...
- Murray Grey enthusiast wins trip of a lifetime
BY CLAIRE HARRIS COURTESY STOCK JOURNAL Travelling to the Murray Grey National Youth Stock Show...
- Murray Grey National supreme title to Arki Kate
By Stephen Burns Courtesy The Land An eight-year-old cow with heifer calf was judged supreme...