Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
- Marcus Oldham student sets goals high to help develop beef industry
By ALICE POHLNER Courtesy The Weekly Times IT ISN’T too often you hear a teenager...
- ARKI & Errowanbang Murray Grey National Junior Stock Show
To continue the success of the past youth shows, the Clipex 52nd Murray Grey National...
- Entries for the 2018 Clipex National Show & Sale are OPEN!
Please follow the link to the entry form: 2018 Clipex National Show & Sale Entry...