Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
- Stock & Land Southern Beef Week
Murray Grey Studs participating For each entry, the first digit of their entry number is...
- 2020 National Show & Sale – Entries Open!
Entries for the 2020 Murray Grey National Show and Sale to be held in Wodonga,...
- DISPERSAL SALE – ROGILLA PARK MURRAY GREYS
A tremendous opportunity knocks. As a result of the recent sale of our property, our...