Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Society’s Annual Magazine is currently being prepared for 2021/2022. If you’d like to advertise in this years magazine please fill out and return this form. Spaces are limited so get in quick!
Beef Week is coming back for 2022! If you’d like to get involved in this event click here for more information.
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
Our office has now reopened and is operating from Monday to Friday from 8am.
Thank you for your patience and understand during the uncertainty surrounding these times.
- Waroona Murray Greys Sale Catalogue
Click here to download the Waroona Sale Catalogue
- Life Membership – Ian & Anne Burnside
It was a great privilege to recently announce Life Membership for Ian & Anne Burnside...
- Monterey Winter Sale Report
The final bull sale of the season in WA, the Monterey Winter bull Sale, posted...