Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
- Office closed until August 23
Please note due to AgQuip the Murray Grey Society office will be closed next week....
- RESULTS – EKKA
Cat. No. Exhibitor Exhibit Result JUNIOR HEIFER 268 Heifer – 8 months and under 12...
- Wingham rewards quality
Two Wingham Beef Exports suppliers with an outstanding level of Livestock Data Link (LDL) compliance...