Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
- Wallawong Murray Greys for top carcase qualities
Courtesy Goondiwindi Argus Wallawong Murray Grey clients have confirmed the stud’s reputation for producing elite...
- Southern All-Breeds Handlers Camp
Southern Allbreeds Handlers Camp 2017 For more information please contact the secretary Paula Alcorn on...
- Johne’s Disease and Farm Biosecurity
Biosecurity focus the way of the future for livestock producers The voluntary Johne’s Beef Assurance Score (J-BAS)...