Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
- Murray Greys Helping Create Career Pathways
Murray Grey cattle are playing a key role in creating career pathways in agriculture for...
- Update to DNA Testing Procedure
Due to the high number of tests being submitted currently & the transition from MiP...
- Expressions of Interest Sought for Co-ordinator of Murray Grey Youth
Are you committed to the future of Australian beef? Do you see a need to...