Murray Grey Cattle Australia
The Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society was formed in the early 1960’s to register the cattle and to administer the breed, following the successful breeding programs from a number of progressive Murray Grey breeders.
The MGBCS is committed to:
- Providing services to members, such as communication, registrations, information, marketing and breed promotion.
- Directing the policy for the breed.
- Maintaining and improving the economic wealth of the company for the benefit of members.
- Ensure the Society adopts best practice for corporate governance in the conduct of its duties.
- Promote and be involved in research projects domestically and internationally.
- Developing international relationships amongst Murray Grey breeders.
- Promotion of Murray Grey cattle domestically and internationally.
The breed has its worldwide headquarters in Armidale, NSW.
- Mid North Coast Breed Promotion Group Winter Newsletter
Please click to download – 2019 winter newsletter
- Passing of Sue Ray
It is with great sadness that I notify the members of the Murray Grey Beef...
- Matthew George Young Stockman Award – 10 year Anniversary
2019 Applications Now Open Matthew George was a promising young farmer with a keen interest...